To add assets, navigate to the Attack Surface in the left menu.
- Click on ADD ASSET in the top menu.
- Select an owner, or create one. The owner will be in charge of the asset fixes and can be used to automatically assign vulnerabilities.
- Select the Asset Type. The available types are:
App Store Mobile App, and
Play Store Mobile App.
- Add the asset in the field just below the Asset Type.
- Optionally, select extra fields to configure in the Optional Section. This allows you to augment your asset
with metadata like
environmental requirementsto adjust risk rating,
- Click on ADD to add the asset to the list of assets you want to create.
- When you're ready to create your assets, click on CONFIRM.