Add Two-Factor Authentication
To add new 2FA device to your account:
- Navigate to the "Settings" section in the side menu. click on "Account Security.".
- Under "Two-factor authentication," click the "Add Device" button.
- Give your device a name, then click "Next."
- Scan the QR code displayed on the screen using a TOTP (Time-based One-Time Password) authenticator app, such as Google Authenticator.
- Enter the code generated by your authenticator app.
- (Optional) Store the static recovery codes in a secure location. These codes can be used to regain access to your account in case you lose access to your device.
- After completing these steps, the newly added device will appear on the list of devices under "Two-factor authentication.". Note: You can add as many two-factor authentication devices to your account as you need for added security.